Serving Owners, CEOs and Managers
of Consulting Firms Since 1997
“The day I met Doug Hall was the day I gained a true business ally. Doug is an excellent listener and is both candid and considerate when he offers comments and suggestions. He always shows a genuine interest in my business and my success.” - Owner, Professional Services Firm
The W.D. Hall Company works with owners and managers of professional services firms who want to grow. We offer customized and personalized executive coaching, “right-vitalization” consulting, business development research, and in-house sales training.
Leading and managing a growing firm is challenging. Some owners might call it breathtaking! When we’re involved, our focus is on getting things done right - not just getting things done. We want every decision you make to enhance the value of your firm.
We work with you to “right-vitalize” your firm by: creating a clear vision of the future - for you and the firm; instilling the right energy to pursue the right goals; strengthening the right leadership and management skills; providing organizational clarity; hiring and keeping the right employees; finding and retaining the right clients; and by taking the right steps to optimize the firm’s cash flow.
We help our clients stop agonizing over difficult choices and begin making better and faster decisions. Our motto is “Less wear and tear and still get there”. Take a look at the following questions. If you answer “Yes” to more than one question, give me a call. I‘d like to know more about you and your firm.
Doug Hall, Owner
- Are you an Owner-Manager, CEO, Managing Partner, or Operations Manager?
- Do you provide professional or technical services to industrial and commercial clients?
- Is your firm’s annual revenue or your group’s annual revenue between $250,000 and $25 million?
- Are you responsible for leading the firm, managing the people, or developing new clients?
- Would you like to work with a professional who has already been where you want to go?
- Are you located in Texas?
- Do you want to improve your odds for business success?
….If you answer YES to at least two of these, we should talk.